Welcome to another MusicBrainz release! This time we have a fair amount of small bugs and improvements both newly requested and recovered from the ancient times of… well, a few years ago, because we spent quite a bit of time looking at older tickets.
A new release of MusicBrainz Docker is also available that matches this update of MusicBrainz Server. See the release notes for update instructions.
Thanks to CatQuest, chaban, Freso, HibiscusKazeneko, kellnerd, Lucas Werkmeister, pmepepnoute, Psychoadept, salorock, Sotho Tal Ker and Trevor for having reported bugs and suggested improvements. Thanks to mfmeulenbelt, Remko de Keijzer, salorock for updating the translations. And thanks to all others who tested the beta version!
The git tag is
- [MBS-10117] – Password length error message does not indicate correct password length
- [MBS-10744] – Gender of editors is not translatable
- [MBS-11378] – Artist gender in artist overview is untranslated
- [MBS-11387] – “instrument:” attribute name is untranslated when editing relationships
- [MBS-11390] – Editor profile added entities: Incorrect count when there are pre-NGS release adds
- [MBS-11395] – muziekweb.nl links not shown on sidebar
- [MBS-11396] – CollectionType/SeriesType admin page shows entity_type rather than type of allowed entities
- [MBS-11397] – Place-Series relationship does not show on series page
- [MBS-9095] – Add Recochoku and mora links to the sidebar
- [MBS-9706] – Normalize OCRemix URLs (including HTTPS)
- [MBS-10195] – Block Google Amp links & prompt user to get canonical link instead
- [MBS-10227] – Display entity count on collection page
- [MBS-10343] – Display a placeholder for darkened images
- [MBS-10452] – Implement tagger links for releases on recording pages
- [MBS-10470] – Rename “IRC” link in footer to “Chat (IRC)”
- [MBS-10557] – Normalize Recochoku URLs to use HTTPS
- [MBS-11287] – Add Apple Touch icon to the MusicBrainz website
- [MBS-11389] – Top-align edit medium Tracklist tables
- [MBS-11394] – Don’t try to load cover art for darkened releases
2 thoughts on “MusicBrainz Server update, 2021-03-01”
Hi, the service is down in southeastern Brazil. I can resolve the server name but the server times out – either from browser or API requests.
Hi! Can you contact us (https://metabrainz.org/contact) with your IP? That sounds more like your IP might be blocked for some reason.