After finding a couple of serious issues upon doing a final code review, I’ve decided to post-pone the server release until Oct 14th. I’ve had to make invasive changes that require more testing, so I do not feel comfortable doing the update today.
Sorry if you’ve been looking forward to this release, but I want to ensure that things go smooth when we do make the switch. And it also seems that we have record traffic right now, so there are too many things telling me to wait with the upgrade.
Please send chocolate. 🙂