Lukas just released two new bug fix versions of the tunepimp library. The following changes were made:
- Fixed broken symlink problem in plugins/tta/Makefile.am
- Don’t write files/directories with leading dots. (#1427)
- Added SetNotifyCallback to the Python bindings.
- Fixed check for TagLib 1.4 in configure.in + few other build system fixes.
- Fixed buffer overflow in lookuptools.cpp (patch by urs_fleisch at yahoo dot de).
- Fixed memleaks in the WMA plugin.
Download either of these releases from the libtunepimp download page. Thanks Lukas!