This version fixes a number of bugs from the 0.10.0 version. Some MP3s
would have corrupted ID3 tags after being tagged with the tagger – this is now fixed.
If you have any files that got corrupted by the tagger, download and install this new
version, and then enable the ‘clear tags before writing’ option. Then re-identify all of
the corrupt files and write new tags.
Also, tagging Ogg Vorbis files would crash fairly often, and tagging via proxy was also broken. Both of these are now fixed.
Bugs and RFEs Closed
- 830697 Saving identified .ogg files usually crashes
- 823385 Error: Unable to retrieve TRM from fingerprint server
- 822212 Tagger stops analyzing tracks after errors
- 823034 Move tagged files to new folder unreliable
- 745920 ID3 data not written to files
- 825783 Bad id3 tags
- 826204 Crashes on multiple MP3s
- 823372 Dont show the "saving" message in red
- 811130 Need horizontal scroll in tagger
- 823043 Enhancement Request: add scroll bars to tagger tray