This is a minor release to correct some bugs that were present in 0.15. Additionally, the Mac OS X build should now run fine on 10.4 (i386) and 10.5. Here’s the changelog:
Version 0.15.1 – 2011-07-31
- “Other versions” menu now displays release labels and catalog numbers.
- Added CD-R, 8cm CD to the format mapping.
- Picard no longer fails to load releases with new or unknown media formats.
- Threading issues that could occasionally cause Picard to stop loading files have been fixed.
- Fixed album metadata processor plugins not working (#5960)
- Fixed loading of standalone recordings (#5961)
- Fixed requests stopping at midnight (#5963)
- Stopped using QDateTime for timing requests (for Qt 4.6 compatibility) (#5967)
- Fixed display of ampersands in the “other versions” menu. (#5969)
- Fixed use of numerical functions in advanced scripting.
You can download 0.15.1 here.
One thought on “Picard 0.15.1 released”
We’re getting a lot of spam comments on this entry. Closing comments, sorry.
Comments are closed.