The 0.15 stable version was finally released today, with some new features and bug fixes since beta2. There were too many small changes to list, but here’s a partial changelog with the most user-visible ones:
Version 0.15 – 2011-07-17:
- Added options for using standardized track, release, and artist metadata.
- Added preferred release format support.
- Expanded preferred release country support to allow multiple countries.
- Added support for tagging non-album tracks (standalone recordings).
- Plugins can now be installed via drag and drop, or a file browser.
- Added several new tags: %_originaldate%, %_recordingcomment%, and %_releasecomment%
- Changes to request queuing: added separate high and low priority queues for each host.
- Tagger scripts now run after metadata plugins finish (#5850)
- The “compilation” tag can now be $unset or modified via tagger script.
- Added a shortcut (Ctrl+I) for Edit->Details.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.