We’ve just finished rolling out todays bug fixes to last weeks NGS release. We’re going to be carrying on daily releases in this fashion for at least the next week.
- [MBS-379] – Release search shows incorrect # tracks.
- [MBS-1930] – Release view: Inconsistent display of fields in sidebar between tabs
- [MBS-2052] – Cannot add new releases- "A track name is required on track <N>" for all tracks when submitting with discId/toc
- [MBS-2069] – Adding a duplicate relationship gives an internal server error
- [MBS-2072] – Release added against incorrect existing tracklist, even after track removed in release editor
- [MBS-2099] – Add PUIDs edits should not appear in artist editing history
- [MBS-2110] – Internal Server Error adding Jaikoz-sourced release on Edit Notes page of release editor
- [MBS-2125] – Creating a release based on another one uses wrong track list
- [MBS-2128] – Internal server error when searching for edits
- [MBS-2145] – Duplicated ISRCs allowed on recording
- [MBS-2148] – Internal Server Error while creating RG <-> RG AR
- [MBS-2152] – Possible to add releases with no mediums
- [MBS-2156] – Server error: Splitting a collaboration into credits
- [MBS-2182] – Cannot display country/gender of artists in indexed release search results
- [MBS-2208] – Database Statistics shows percentage over 100%
- [MBS-2217] – Internal Server Error viewing my edits page
- [MBS-2218] – Internal Server Error performing /ws/2 PUID lookup
- [MBS-2222] – Errors when submitting relationship without selecting a type
- [MBS-2251] – Webservice fails if query includes "&"
- [MBS-1971] – Guess medium position from the release title when merging releases
- [MBS-2094] – Missing space in "~Release"
The tag for this version in Git is ‘v-20110523-ngs-hotfixes’