A few minutes ago we completed the update to the latest version of the MusicBrainz server.
- Implemented the changes to alleviate some of the problems related to Style Guideline #5
- Added new show artists link in the album edit links. This shows all of the tracks and change track artist links for a given album, which is a nice short-cut for changing one track artist and not a whole album at the same time.
- Wiki formatting in annotations
- Users cannot remove their email address if they have moderations open. (bug #1222947)
- cannot create duplicate artist during change track/move album (bug #1332702)
- changed the ‘Mailing List’ links to be consistent (bug #1333094)
- CSS: minor margin problem in 20051023 release (bug #1344427)
- Indicate on subject line if mod note is for your mod (bug #1348545)
- Add rel=”nofollow” to outgoing AR web links (bug #1260342)
- deselect AR link leads to unknown artist/album (bug #1358789)
- AR display: still showing ‘…’ when View All Relationships (bug #1232367)
- FreeDB’s imports of AC/DC and such bad (bug #1014240)
- group link types for URLs selectable (bug #1363133)
- ModBot should not delete artist if it is target for any mods (bug #1349243)
- [patch] Homepage HTML no longer validates (bug #1337604)
- Multiple Duplicate artists created during import of VA album (bug #1339958)
- New “Release” page when adding album ignores preferences (bug #1335764)
- Empty artists script causes DB server to crash (bug #1375624)
Please file a bug report if you find something amiss.
Technorati Tags: musicbrainz, release